Quick post: Candy Pop!

Here's some candy pop for you ladies! :))) I just thought of mixing old and new stuffs in my closet. It was an outfit I wore last summer. And I only had a chance to post it today. Gaaaaaddd. I'm missing a lot of things to post already. Since Mom and Dad is not around I would be more active in blogging now since I don't have anyone to brag my hang ups with. Huhu. Chos! But I'm happy that everyone is doing good and all of you are safe :)))

Outfit details: SM accesories, Mario D' Boro shoes, DIY strawberry shorts from Love PreLoved Shoppe
Top is from mom's closet :)

I'll be posting about my frustrations for my next consecutive posts :))) Hihihi. I'm having a problem what to wear for my creative shot in our grad pic. So there, if you have suggestions. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME! :"> Hihi.


Rabu rabu,
<3 key=")</p">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...