I know what you did last summer :3


I look lost in this photo with a mogu-mogu in my hand*

Forgive me for being lazy posting new entries in my blog. I mean SUPER laaaazy T.Tv I had many appointments last summer and I wasn't even able to have a couple of hours to blog where I've been to and what I'm currently doing. By the way, to make it systematic I'll jot down important appointments I've done last summer. (I mean something that is very productive)

1. Last week of March: went to Baguio for 5 days to spend a whole week left before my internship class.
2. Enrolled for summer class (Internship class) Is that important? O.o
3. Client shoot: Pre-debut shoot for Danica Lagrisola (I don't really know her but thank God for facebook, it's how she knew that I'm doing photography. It's really God's grace that I earned money before going to camp and I've glad I've shared my blessings :)
4. went back to Baguio for a week to attend Bihasa 4 Creative Arts Camp. I was the instructor for basic photography workshop (for the first time. God's grace I survived!) and also I had to support Mom and Dad for they left Baguio for 3 weeks for their mission trip at Palanan, Isabela. I'M FOREVER ALONE KID. 
5. went back to Manila for my internship and by God's grace I was accepted at Asian Farmers' Association
6. went back to Baguio, stayed there for 3 days and covered a one night Youth Republic event together with my students at our photography workshop at Bihasa 4 (I'm trolling myself thinking of that 8 hours bus trip)
7. 2-3 weeks left for me to finish my internship and my parents left again for their mission trip in Bicol.
I mean I had to support them. Proud missionaries' kid here beybeh :)
8. had a pre-nup shoot for our Pastor in church with my co-photographer Jayson Cruz

Lumelevel up ang peg!

SORRY FOR POSTING SOME OF MY UNNECESSARY(not really important) APPOINTMENTS THERE. 
I just thought I should jot down everything so I could reminisce all the happenings one by one =) 



So here's the catch! I have bulk photos to upload! Yehess!!! 
I want to share all of those with you bebegels. Soo excited =)
Blessings <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...