From Baguio with LOVE


Hola chicas! I'm back and fresh from Baguio! Heehee. I had my 4 days vacation with my sister-in-law and niece. We came to visit my parents because they are currently students of YWAM (Youth With A Mission) Baguio. My lovely parents entering bible school makes me very very proud of them! At last! My sister-in -law Kerlyn is also planning to study YWAM some time next January. I hope I can enter too after I graduated! :)) Well, there's a lot of amazing things that happened in that 4 days of staying in Baguio. 
All praises to the Lord! He always makes me pa-KILIG. <3 Will tell you more about God's provision in my next posts! 

&&&&&&&&&&

By the way, my sister-in-law Kerlyn and I had 6 hours for our ukay-ukay escapades last Monday. It was all worth it! We're like entering a labyrinth. We enter an ukay-ukay shop and comes out from another street and ask each other like "Where are we?" or "Are we still in Baguio?" HAHA. P.S. We brought our niece in our ukay-ukay escapade -__- But we bought her something. I'll show it in my next posts! 

By the way, here are some sweet finds that we got from Baguio. All lacy and classy =))
You can check out my sister-in-law's online shop here only at Ukay Corner for this collection. 











By the way, we've done our shoot right after I woke up and have these photos shoot in the house where we've stayed for 4 days. HAHA :P And look who came to visit! A lacy inspired butterfly =))


Will see you in a bit! SHALOM! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...