back to bLack




        So there, this is just a quick post to tell you what I've been up to lately. My thesis partner and I were working so hard (daw) for our holiday assignments for 2 days already. (I'm supposed to be chillin' with my family somewhere else) But yea, happy times have to end "for now". HIHI
After all the task that we should accomplish by Friday we can rest na, just like that. But we're planning to go sing in Karaoke after all the reports, midterm exams and research. And that would probably be a month from now. So yea, I'm back to black again and getting nearer to my midlife twenties already. And who cares! 
Young is an ATTITUDE ;p


The only thing I want to become this year 2012 is to become more mature, responsible and culture sensitive. Chos!
BAHALA NA KAYO SA BUHAY NIYO, MALALAKI NA KAYO. HAHAHA


&&&&&&&&&&

Hopefully it would not be my last outfit post for the year 2011. teehee! 
This top I got from Love PreLoved Shoppe really made this look quite ironic and sexy. Off shoulders teh! First time :p
I was just fitting one of the sweet finds I got from my Aunt's package from Japan. Wore the uber long pleated skirt, as in SUPER long. HAHA. And thought of wearing the top I got from Love PreLoved Shoppe, got Anya (my cam) and asked ate Tess to take photos of me just right in front my room. (That's why you can see the doorknob) Hihi. 
Just pose dramatically and voila! 
Don't be afraid to mix and match. There's no secret recipe, you just have to explore and know what you really want :)





1. Bowler hat - Pre-loved from Pam Chua of http://pamlouiesechua.blogspot.com/
3. Vintage bag from https://www.facebook.com/jamayana (got it for 150 php ONLY)














A sweet kiss for 2012 :*

xx,
Key B. 


Winners will be announced on December 31, 2011
JOIN NOW! ;)

2 comments:

  1. teh you rocked that outfit <3 fight fight fight sa thesis! ps i love the title of this entry ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Di ako nagkamali when I picked that top. HIHI. Dapat pala yung title is "Because I play the black keys too". haha, piano inspired ang peg

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...