Featured online shop for February (The Love Month): Love PreLoved Shoppe

After a month of waiting we finally came up having a collaboration shoot with Love- PreLoved Shoppe, one of my blog's partners. :) 
I had my high school friend to come over specially because she has that androgynous look that gave a spice in our shoot for Love Pre- Loved Shoppe's 12th Collection. A lot of nautical tops, skirts and jumpsuits to love! 
We start shooting from 1:00 p.m. and ended almost 3:30 p.m. already. But this shoot is quite faster than the other fashion shoots that I've done probably because I'm already comfortable with the model and I guess the way she practiced her pose in front of the mirror the night before the photo shoot really worked out well. Heehee :p 
Anyway, I really loved this shop since I've met it's co-owner Chris who's also a frustrated artist like me. 
He has a very good taste in terms of choosing the colors and the combinations that will really make you have that classic chic vibe. These photos were shot in their apartment at Makati last February 11. 2012. ;) 

I'm sure you want to purchase one of these lovely babies too! 
Click HERE to visit their online shop :)) 


For collaboration inquiries fill up the form here: http://kbobadillaphotography.blogspot.com/p/hire-me.html
Collaboration shoot with online shops are for FREE :))
Missed my first collaboration shoot with an online shop called Chicadora? You may link it HERE!  










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...