New babies to love!


Hola! 
Last Friday morning I came back from my vacation in Davao with my Mom
 (a supposed to be research span for me)
But then, I really had fun chatting and fooling around with my cousins. 
Anyway, I'll be posting my Davao escapade in my next posts. 
But for now I want to share my new babies I got from my Aunt's door to door package from Japan. 
Hihi. I arrived at Davao on Monday and my Mom said I wouldn't get any pretty apparels from my Aunt's package because she's having a garage sale with her neighbors too. 
But I didn't lose hope. HIHI. 
I patiently looked for these unique pieces. And here's what I got!






3 leggings (the other one is still in the laundry. Hehe) These are really unique pieces that you'll surely love! 
Then 3 socks :)) See the see through design of the socks at the top right that are next to each other? Hihi! 
You won't see anything like that here in the Philippines :p




These are my gifts for my church friends/best kada! I found one piece and when I looked for another one I just didn't found two but seven pieces. 6 for my friends and 1 for me :))




1. Black sheer skirt (I don't really know how to call it but it's pleated)
2. Patterned long sleeves
3. White chiffon top (You will surely love this piece!) 
4. Brown long sleeves
5. And I still have another top which is currently in the laundry right now with my leggings :pp


HOooHhooo! 
How's your Christmas shopping doing? There's a lot of bazaars and sale this season!
Indeed, piggy banks will save you this season :)


xx,
Key B.


Winners will be announced on December 31, 2011
JOIN NOW! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...