That vintage feeling




Hola lolas! Just thought of sharing you one of my collections :)
Lately, I become fond of collecting collared dresses. Maybe because it makes me easier to drive my outfit into a vintage feeling. And add to that, collars makes your look witty <3 
That's why one of the trend in fashion today is the detachable collar of which some of them were handmade and artistically created by young fashion enthusiasts and designers. There's a shop named Punk-X-Pretty which sells detachable collars too, turbans, remade jacket and shorts. All up for grabs at their online shop on facebook. They're on SALE now so I bet you should visit their online shop to gift yourself some lovely babies! 






Red polka dot button down dress 
with detachable collar 


All collared dresses were bought from Lou Shoppe. A shop which I've bought variety of dresses already, specially when you are looking for vintage dresses. They have a lot of those in their online shop. And if you've read my previous blog post about my addiction with polka dots here you will spot the red button down dress with detachable collar that I received last Monday. Since Lou Shoppe is a Davao based online shop I just asked the owner which is Ms. Lorlene if they could have a meet up when I get to Davao. And there, finally I've met the very kind  and pretty online seller Ms. Lorlene and received these babies together with the pearl mask connector ring. Thank you Ms. Lorlene for dropping by! God bless your shop more and more! :)

&&&&&&&&&&

And oh, the first Christmas gift that I received this Christmas. TA-DAAN!





The person who gave this really knows what I want and love to wear :) <3 




Teehee! Polka dots again. This one was gifted to me by my sister-in-law. Sweet! 
Thanks Ate Kerlyn for this. Mwa mwa tsup tsup :* HAHA. 
This can be worn as a dress for smaller ones, but for me. No no :p 
I'll just pair it with an ossom leggings I got from my Aunt's door to door package from Japan and let's see how it goes :D 





And for the readers who wants to make habol their gifts, wishlist would be: 

1. Bonnet from artwork
2. Red beret
3. Scarf 
4. Bow tie
5. Turban

Any of those will do. Thanks in advance! Hihi :*
I think I'm too old to do a kris kringle that's why I'm letting you guys be my secret Santa this Christmas. HIHI. 

xx, Key B.

Winners will be announced on December 31, 2011
JOIN NOW! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...