Strawberry cake for our Bestfriend. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS :))

Hola! My eldest brother who's in Japan right now made Jesus a birthday cake. Ooooowiii. Strawberyy cake :3 
Here's a photo of the strawberry cake that he made for 3 hours. He worked hard with the icing. Teehee! :))




Kuya Bry cooks pretty well and I....

DON'T :p 
even
know
how
to
fry
chicken
BOW.

He also made the following 
JAPANESE CUISINE
nom nom nom :3




My favorite okonomiyaki! I’ve eaten a lot of this during my vacation in Japan. A pack of this ranges from 380 - 400 yen in groceries. But this okonomiyaki is home made! GYAAAAA :D Can’t wait to eat some of those. T.T 





The Japanese Way! 
Ingredients:
Cooked rice
Carrots
Cucumber
Egg
……….
Then mix it! Hahaha. I suck at giving instructions. 


&&&&&&&&&&

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! JESUS LOVES YOU :)) 

xx,
Key Bobadilla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...