My Divi Wonderland Adventure! :D

Hola! Can't wait to share with you my Divi finds last Thursday! Yay! Since we only had mass last Thursday because of the Immaculate Conception's celebration my Mom asked me to come with her in Divisoria. I said "Really?" haha. And my imagination immediately played with a glimmering store of dresses and shoes. Divisoria :">  Wiiiiii~ 

We went there at approximately 9:00 a.m. and reached Recto at 10:00 via L.R.T. Hoho! There are a lot of people there. Though when I get to see the stores...  I said "Man, gusto kong humiga sa Divisoria." HAHA! My Mom is about to give me 1000 pesos to spend it in any item that I want. But I said no because she budgets way better than me. So I asked her to hold the money for me and come with me to shop. Though I'd be given a lot of money to spend in any item that I like, at the end my Mom will still be the one to pick what dress to wear and I can't complain on that :p She doesn't like skimpy clothing and high heels. (O.O)v
So these were the items I bought for only....  :)) 
  








Strawberry coin purse 
(I can't tell how much it is. HAHA! I'll tell you why on my next posts)





Raise your hands, for those who like this pair of toms \(^O^)/
Yay! I really loved its design, hihi. I named it MINI MOUSE :)
Muntik pa kami maipit ng Mom ko kakapili ng shoes. Hihi. Because the police were coming the sidewalk vendors were very afraid and immediately moved their panindas. HAHA. Because we bought this pair of toms outside the mall called 168. They say that items are just the same but prices of stalls outside 168 is way cheaper because the stalls inside the mall are paying for their rents pa and also for the aircon. Hihihi 


P250


P250
Sorry, haven't ironed it :p I was so excited to post my Divi finds, please bear with me :))




P100
Betty Boop




Dress
P250

Hihi, we've been spending 3 hours to look for a dress this Christmas. And I ended up with this because majority of the dresses that 168 mall are selling is either Thailand or Korean Apparels. All dresses only have one size that obviously won't fit me. I was looking for a dress which I won't need to wear any leggings anymore. Most probably dresses that length an inch higher my knee because my Mom doesn't want short dresses. Halata kasi pag ako nagsuot because I'm tall :p By the way, the belt is free din pala! Forgot to mention  :D




P150
Leopard print leggings 

Supposed to be it's my Mom's but I think I'll be the one who will frequently use it for my next outfit posts. Teehee! :D 




P160
Polka dot leggings




P100
Bandage skirt (Beige) 



Belts 
3 for P100 only!!!


SHOPPING TIPS in DIVI WONDERLAND: 

1. Don't bring unnecessary things such as expensive gadgets 
e.g. iphone, ipod 

2. NEVER wear your jewelries
I had an experience when we're about to go home from Divisoria. My ate and I were riding a jeepney when we suddenly saw 2 kids watching over us then when she lean on the grills of the jeepney (Yes, there are grills pa ha) The kid that we saw few minutes ago touched her ears and took it like nothing happened, eventually the earrings that she was wearing that were only bought for 300 pesos were taken by the kids. That's how fast they could get your jewelries so beware. 

3. Check your valuables. 
Like what I've said, don't bring unnecessary things. Pero kung matigas ulo niyo mag-shopping kayo ng may kaba sa puso. HAHAHA. Just kidding ;)

4. Master the art of TAWAD 
You're in Divisoria! Tumawad na kayo hangga't gusto niyo :)) HAHAHA.
My Mom is an expert with tawaran! I just love her! SULIT NA SULIT if you would go with my Mom in Divisoria. I could tell she's the Tawad Queen and no one could resist her. Hehe ;) 


All in all, I've spent P1510 for these sweet finds. Not bad for a head to toe outfit right? :) And by the way I had a list of what to buy that's why I immediately found the items I was looking for. I encourage you to make a list of what to buy too to consume less time and enjoy your Divi Wonderland shopping!  


That's all for my Divi Tales. 

Hihi. 15 days to go before Christmas! 
SPREAD THE LOVE! =)



5 comments:

  1. I love them all!!! :) Sa labas ng 168 ito lahat?:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. leggings, dress and polos yung sa loob ng 168 :) The rest is bought outside 168 na :)) Hihi

    ReplyDelete
  3. L♥ve! =) Seriously? Grabe, ang mura! Tara, Divi! HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Alex! Super mura. I was looking for the floral tattoo that I asked you before. Huhu. Di ko mahanap T.T

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...