WILL YOU GIVE IT A SHOT?


Aside from making it possible to grow my hair from 

this



to this 




there's another favor that God has given me when the school year started. Yehessss! 
But first... I'm already a senior!!! Yay! And excuse me for not dropping by and saying "Hi" for a while. But I think I could work it out this time. =) 

So.. Hi :"> 
And I guess I'll be updating this blog every now and then. 
I'm really overwhelmed how I survived the last three years. I mean, there would always be a point that I'm so close to not reach the CQPA needed to be a senior. But yeah! Thank You Lord!!! Woo! Even though it's not my forte and all I just realized what I can do best for now :) 

&&&&&&&&&&

Another favor is this :"> Hihi. The photos I've submitted in our school (Miriam College) literary folio were featured! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY <3 This couldn't happen without God's grace! 
I mean, after that several downfalls He still loves me and knows what can make my heart smile =)) 
This is the first time that my work was published and you wouldn't imagine how I end up knowing about this. I arrived at school at around 10:30 and saw that the literary folio was being distributed at our entrance where all the students are REQUIRED to get a copy of this literary folio. HAHA. So in short, they don't have a choice but to look through this literary folio. XD And as I open it I was only expecting 2 photos of which they've told me that there were only 2 photos that were chosen so I was expecting that I'm only going to see 2 of my works that they've approved. And as I browse the table of contents I saw not just 2, not 3... but 4 Paula Key Bobadilla listed in the contributor's list. So I went through the pages and saw the following   




This came to the last page of the literary folio. I glorified the Lord with my first week in school and for the 2nd week thisss XD



I don't really know what kind of bird is this :p but thanks to this bird because I got attracted to its voice while it was chirping. Actually, we don't really just use our eyes to witness beautiful things around us and take a snapshot of it. In reality we use our 5 senses; sense of feeling, sight, taste, smell and hearing. And what I obviously did to take this shot is to use my sense of hearing when I heard its chirp. When I heard the bird chirping I waited with what's gonna happen next. And as I see it moving with that small branch I immediately took Nana (my Nikon D5000 which I already sold :(( ) and took several shots until I came to this one. Indeed, PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE :)) I really love taking snap shots ever since! Because I know that those moments might never happen again so it was always like a do or die situation for me or a question saying that WILL YOU GIVE IT A SHOT?






This was taken in the same place where I took the photo of the bird in Pintong Bukawe San Mateo, Rizal and it is where my grandparents live so I was able to come to this place every now and then. In this photo, I edited it and make it look like a macro shot when I just used my kit lens in this shot. When I took this shot I remembered how we were fearfully and wonderfully made by God in Psalms 139. =) Sometimes we were so focused on the big things that we cannot see anymore that the small things we ignore were really the ones who makes us happy. =) 






This landscape was taken at my photography class under Trumpets Playshop and was taught by the one who became the royal photographer of Bhutan Mr. Patrick Uy =) He was teaching us how the shutter speed, aperture and ISO work together. These are the basics you should know when you're learning photography. It is not that easy but you if you can do well with painting it's just like that. You have the color palette then mix it. Photography is what they also call as PAINTING WITH LIGHT =) Poor lightning will not make your subject pop out and other fundamentals in photography will help you do the trick. Don't be afraid to experiment! You have unlimited shutter clicks right their baby! TRY AND TRY UNTIL YOU DIE...(ehem) SUCCEED XD   




And last but not the least! Hihi. By the way, this is one of my favorites. Ate Tess hand washed these babies and hang them at our balcony. When I went to our balcony I just imagined a frame in this kind of scenery. I always make it sure that the photo that I will take will tell a story. I remembered a poem in this photo saying:

I have a ballpen that is blue
I have a friend that is you 
Flower will die 
Water will dry 
But our friendship will never die

Yah, I know. It's kind of cheesy but... Hihi. So what can we do XD they look like the bestest friends that many of us are hoping to have one. It is also said that

A real friend not always about loving and caring, but also slap you in the face when they know you're about to make the biggest mistake in your life. 

Nuks. Soo true. I wish I could have that one true friend I would not trade for anything ='))





I didn't actually expected that these blessings will come forth. Like what I've said, after several downfalls I'm still on my knees keeping the race and hoping to see that Man who would say "Congratulations, faithful servant! I love you" Woo :"> Blessings to everyone! Have a fruitful school year and BE THE LIGHT AND SALT OF THE EARTH! :DD



till here!!
Jesus and Key loves you!!! <3 

By the way, I just want to make you smile with this photo. 
Haha. I made it through the meme generator in facebook. 
Have a blast :D







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...