BOLD AND CONFIDENT



Just a quick post: 
This is what I wore the other day. BOW. kiddin'

I'm not used to in showing more skin in my posts but for the irony of this look I wore the top I've bought from Love PreLoved Shoppe. Umo-off shoulder ang peg, ika nga. I've changed the moodboard of my closet already to somewhat fancy princess-ish style yet I can't let go of this minimalist vibe I've always had in my heart. 
BLACK & WHITE, that's where I started being a fashion enthusiast. I love how these colors describe me as a person. I can be sometimes a black or a white. What you see is what you get. When I get mad, I get really mad and when I'm happy you can't stop me from laughing so hard and I don't care anymore whether someone can see my larynx already from afar. HAHAHA. As if my larynx can be seen :p


Outfit details: Top-Love PreLoved Shoppe, JL shades, Skirt- Aunt's treasures, Bowtie that was used as a bracelet from MIA Ribbon House, Shoes- Gibi 

Watch out for my DIYs! I will turn my polos into tops like I'm wearing in this photo so stay tuned! 
I'm now working out my creative juices! YEY!!! I'M BACK ;) 


I missed blogging :] 


Stay safe ladies! Let's all #prayforthephilippines 
Key and Jesus Loves you <3 p="p">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...