Tulip dress sketch: The perks of being a frustrated artist


Hola! I've been trying to internalize if I should post my sketches here in my blog. Sadly I don't have my baby with me that's why I can't take photos with good quality. D': You may comment if this design is lame or if you liked it. Haha :)) Seriously, I kinda have a bunch of sketches in my sketch pad and I'm not confident to post any of those. I just imagined how a tulip looks like and the dress just turned out like this. I want the dress to be fit so that  anyone who'd be wearing it would show her figure. I've also sketched a cupcake inspired dress of which I will be posting pretty soon after I got my camera at our home. The reason I've been in love with fashion designing is that I want my friends to wear the dress I've designed in their special day (preferably their wedding. Hihi) and I also want to make them happy on that day.

Honestly, I don't really know what I wanted to be. Being a fashion designer is one of my frustrations (not dreams). I think it's something I really wanted but not something I really needed. And I do really know that sketching is not my gift. My plans after college is to have a boutique of which will sell the dresses I've designed. And I want to use malong and kimono as a prior material to make my clothing. I want to make the business I'm planning to have to be a livelihood program for mothers who were not able to go to school and whose work is a housewife. I want them to earn and raise young blood entrepreneurs here in the Philippines. I really loved how malong and kimono's prints were designed. The materials are so comfy and the look will make you simple yet classy.

It would be like 7 months from now before I will graduate in College. There's no pressure but I'm just confused if I'm going to study again or start working. Honestly I have a list of things I really wanted to learn ever since I started my life in college. These are the things I often forgot yet I'm trying my best to study or learn it one step at a time. There's a lot of things I wanted to do like learning the piano of which I've started already last year but had to stop to meet the deadlines of our thesis )): I mean, it's really a sacrifice for me. I had to give up almost everything that I love to do in order to cope up with the lessons and finish college. Still, ALL IZZ WELL. God knows the hard work I've been doing and I simply trust Him.

So there, I hope you guys could share your frustrations/dreams too! Let's do this! ALL IZZ WELL :]

Rabu rabu, Key =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...