Stripes all over
















Vintage striped dress- Love Pre-Loved Shoppe 
Connector rings- Runway Sightings
Satchel bag- Bellisima Shoppe


Heehee! Here's my outfit post that I forgot to blog the other day. 
My Mom said I looked like a "bumble bee". HAHA
Tied up my hair and made my Mom's braided belt as bracelet and voila! 
By the way, my elder brother took these shots! I'm a proud sisturr :]
While walking inside our house I kept on telling everybody that 
 "I'M GOING TO SPAIN, I'M GOING TO SPAIN" XD 








Just like I told you with my previous post I'm gonna blog about my new nail art. Heehee! So there, I got my nails done the other day after we finished reading some of our RRL for our thesis. She is a home service manicurist so if you would guys would like to get your nails done just tell me. HIHI. This whole nail art thing wasn't really in my plan but since it's a new year I wanted something new. :p 

And before having that candy cane inspired nail art Ate did some samples on my nails but I liked it when she did the tiger prints that I called candy cane prints on my nails because of its colors :))





New colors and prints in my closet! I really don't have a permanent or own closet in our house because my room was occupied by Ate Tess already. So I'm currently using my brother's space in their closet together with our eldest. Heehee!


Polka dots, stripes, leopard and floral prints to catch on my next posts! 
HAPPY NEW YEAR! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...