Diary of A Quirky Girl greets a Happy New Year to all! =)

So here's a quick post about my outfit for today. Teehee!
We attended mass on a Saturday for the second time around because we'll not gonna get to attend church on a Sunday because for sure everybody will gonna be busy on January 1st that's why they made the service on a Saturday. As well with the last Christmas, we did it on the 24th too. Hehe



Bowler hat - Pre-loved from http://pamlouiesechua.blogspot.com/
Top and tie dye leggings from my Aunt's treasure box. HIHI
Bag - Michaela
Shoes - GIBI 



Hoho. Here's what I received the other day!
New baby on my closet! Not yet over with the gifts. HIHI. My sister-in-law AGAIN bought this one for me. 
She said that she liked the blazer so much and thought that I would like it. So there, I really love the details of this blazer specially the puffy sleeves. THANK YOU ATE KERLYN :* =)




I got my nails done yesterday. And here it is! HIHI. Inspired with a candy cane. 
Will post more about this on my next post so stay tuned!



&&&&&&&&&&






And again, a year end shot with my kada! HIHIHI. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL! 





My Mom. BOW. HAHA
She has a lot of photos with a pose like this. XD


So there, my 2011 was really a blast. I won't get through this year without my Mom who supports me and my kada so much. 
TRIVIA: My Mom became a Christian through a youth camp = ) 
And also, I wanna thank all the people behind the ups and downs. My whole and extended family, kada, KFDo, churchmates, sponsors (chos!) and specially my GOD who knows me a lot more than the people I've been with. Thank You Lord for being there in every area of my life. You're beautiful beyond description =)
I may not mention your name one by one 
but you guys really made my 2011 a year full of love and laughs!

Let me share you my favorite verse

Isaiah 40:31




But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. 
They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, 
   they will walk and not be faint.

God bless you precious servants! =)))



&&&&&&&&&&


Will announce the winner of A Tale of Thrifts x Diary of A Quirky Girl HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY in a few because I'm still waiting for my Love-Preloved Shoppe to choose their winner and to go online. Heehee! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...