Collaboration: A Tale of Thrifts x Diary of a Quirky Girl (Lifetime discounts up for grabs!)


Yay! How was your day lolas? :)) Though it was a tiring day for me because of my adventure with my Mom in Divi (Divisoria) Wonderland I can't wait anymore to spread this good news for you! :)) This blog is running for months now and I was so overwhelmed with the write ups that you guys are posting and even thankful that I can share a part of me with people I barely know :) 

So here's what my blog have been up to. My blog is having a collaboration with an online shop named Loved Pre-Loved Shoppe which is one of my online shop acquaintances in facebook. I immediately fell in love with every collection that they post that's why I did not regret having a collaboration with their shop. PLUS, super nice owners, very smooth transaction and high quality thrifted items awaits you :))

What's at stake?

A permanent 5% discount on ALL items for ALL collections (past, present, and future!)
Exclusive giveaway contests

Who would enjoy these perks?

The first 5 new followers of our blog A Tale of Thrifts and Diary of a Quirky Girl get these goodies! Easy right?

*Remember- you need to add the two of us to qualify for the prizes <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...