Dance with my peg: DIY babies






If you would ask me how much I love strawberries I would say that aside from the taste basically I also love its color, RED (my all time favorite color) and also its texture. That's why owning a must have item would surely fill your craving with the style that you want for your outfit. And with this I can only say that DIY babies are LOVE! yay! I once became an artistic fella yet once I've started something I always tend not to finish it. D; That's why I envy Love Pre-Loved Shoppe's co-owner, Chris. I always wanted to write him a letter saying that "Dear Chris, why so talented?" HAHA. This DIY shorts immediately caught my attention from the rest of their DIY collections. Though they are all products of Chris' hardwork and creativity I will also share to you guys other DIY thrifted shorts that were remade by Chris. 

P.S. I'll also include their prices :) 
Note: Don't forget that the first 5 new followers of my blog and Love Pre-Loved Shoppe that can be found HERE will immediately have a 5% OFF on all of these items :)) 


Strawberry print high waist shorts
Waist- 27-28inches
Slightly stretchable

Php465.00






Tribal print shorts
Waist 27inches

Php520.00 | SOLD


Philippine flag stripes
Waist 26inches

Php520.00 | AVAILABLE


Philippine flag inspired print
Waist 27-28inches

Php520.00 |SOLD


MOD print shorts
Waist 27-28inches

Php465.00 | AVAILABLE


Watermelon print high-waist shorts
Waist- 27-28inches

Php465.00


Denim jacket x American flag print 

Php520.00



&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

So there, like I've told you in my recent post my Mom and I just went to Divi (Divisoria) Wonderland. Hihi. And no doubt, USA flag inspired prints have gone all its way to the market. Anywhere, you will see USA flag inspired denim shorts, tops and dresses. How cool is that?? :)) Hihi. And hopefully they'll have strawberry inspired denim shorts pretty pretty soon <3 That's how unique Chris' imagination is :))






Jeffrey Campbell USA flag inspired boots 
Available at Asian Vogue



And how about this cool peg? Hihihi. 


Will tell you about my Divi Wonderland and Thrift finds adventures more in my next posts<3 

2 comments:

  1. Ms. Key!!! Waking up to your write-up is the perfect way to start the day! I'm very grateful for this wonderful surprise <3 really really happy! ^_^ - chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris! :) I'm glad I made your day. You're really a great artist. I admire your designs so much :))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...