From Prada to Nada








Teenage Dream
Yey! Finally posted my leafy vintage dress that I’ve purchased from Eve’s Secret room. I bought this dress 2 to 3 months ago already so it’s quite old na but still captured the same sensation that I’m aiming. I partnered it with my mustard colored flat shoes and boater hat and alas! I have a 1940’s fashion in front of my camera. 
If you ladies would like to purchase a vintage dress like this you can check out Eve’s Secret room’s facebook account here. But hurry because this is a first come first served online shop.  Their dresses are very nice, you should try to purchase one (: 
And don’t forget to ask for dimensions ladies! 
Their auction is still on going, if you are interested just click here.
Thanks Eve’s Secret room for this lovely dress! God bless you more! (: 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...