Closer to Valentine's Day



Sunday Outfit









Like to know where and how much I got these items for my outfit post? You may link it HERE. 
1. Blue top
2. Beige bandage skirt
3. Red toms 
4. Feather necklace from Jplushies Toys






Blue nails for Sunday






Feather necklace from Jplushies Toys
I really love this piece for it puts accent in any plain outfit that I wear :)) 





Red toms from Divi :">






And by the way, since I have a busy sched I only get to see my niece on Sundays that's why I took a photo of her with my Mom on the right and sister-in-law on the left :p
Hello Lolas! Meet Ichi, my 4 months old niece. :)) 

If ever you'll ask me why I entitled this post as Closer to Valentine it's basically because though it's only 13 days to go before Christmas I can say that the Christmas spirit isn't felt that much unlike few years ago when it's BER month people are preparing Christmas gifts and Christmas decorations already. 
I think Valentine's is much more celebrated than Christmas now. Though  the essence of Christmas is not with the gifts or whatever it is just quite different than the other Christmas that I've spent. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about. 
And there, because I'm wearing my red toms, my mom is wearing red and our curtain has a Valentine inspired design (with hearts and kisses all over) HAHA! 
And also, when we rode the jeepney my Mom is sitting next to two ladies who are also wearing red. 
HAHAHA! Uso :D


Anyway, Christmas man o hindi let's just share LOVE like Jesus did! And not just how many gifts Santa shared. :))  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...