Lomography


Toy cameras from Omilomo.blogspot.com. Choose yours! :)) 


This is Oh Shoot's Noah key chain camera

Noah's Cams

Php 800
They're waiting to be adopted. Rabbits, pigs, cats, dogs, squirrels, porcupines, horses - you have a whole lot to choose from. Unlike your regular pets, these babies can take pictures - and no, they won't make a mess. No need for a litter box or a leash. But please take them for walks.
Skip the ark. Build your own 110 zoo with Noah's Cams.
Awiii. I just loved Noah keychain camera. Aside from being affordable you can take stolen shots with this toy camera without catching too much attention when using your DSLR cams specially ones with longer lenses. The thing I love about this cam is I can take it anywhere I want specially when I want to do Street Photography. Nowadays, not only laptops and cellphones are being robbed but also DSLR cameras so I get a little bit scared of handling my camera specially in public places. But with this toy camera I can shoot anywhere that I want and use this specially in unexpected events that might happen. I always end up getting disappointed with myself every single moment I forgot to bring my camera and there is an unexpected thing that happened and must be documented. So I recommend this cute Noah keychain camera to people who loves taking photos and documenting events as part of their lives. Don't miss to keep one like this. :)) 

A good friend of mine in our theater organization is selling me her brand new Noah keychain camera to me for around 500 php which I asked her if I can get it for 450. And she decided not to give it for 450 php but for 400 php ONLY!!! Sweet <333 
This includes:
400 ISO 24 Exposures KODAK Film
and specially ADORABLE ANIMAL DESIGN :D 

I am just waiting for a little more time for this cute cat to be MINE. oh savings! :DD

&&&&&&&&&&

Oweee :)) I got fond of toy cams recently because of the job I'm applying in lomography.com. Though being a translator in the site doesn't really mean I'm also a contributor to the posts somehow I feel like one. Until now I'm still waiting for the last step to be accomplished for me to be hired and that is to translate some articles to be translated from English to Japanese and vice versa. They asked me to name 3 brands of toy cameras that I like and these were my answers;

Fisheye- Most probably the thing I loved about fisheye is that it catches the mood wherein even if you’re not the one who took the photo it seems like the photographer and you have the same focal point where the photographer laid his eyes on and made you look at the same lens. Its design indeed helps for it really looks like a vintage camera that one would love to keep.
Spinner 360- The amazing thing I love about the Spinner 360 is that it is very good for panoramic and group shots. Many people would love it for there are instance that the photographer himself never had any of his photos with his group. The Spinner 360 makes the group complete for you would just simply pull the lever and alas you can take a group photo covering a 360 degree shot with your photo in it. 
Sprocket Rocket- What I loved about the Sprocket Rocket is its multiple exposures and of course its sprockets, for the sprockets will take you to a different kind of atmosphere that adds up a dramatic effect in the scenario. This sprocket rocket never fails analogue photographers to amaze them because some people might be able to edit a sprocket like this but would never get the same effect, the vignette and the freshly burns around the sprockets.   


I really want to have one of those but yea... I need CASH :DD Hihi. And it's hard for me to save money for now because of my school expenses. So there, what I did is to edit some photos I've taken to make it look like photos taken by lomo cameras. I'll soon get one in God's time :) 




Fail sprockets :pp


Feeling like fisheye~


Too much vignette :p


Images before editing as lomo photographs.





Ow.. I can't find the photo of the bird before I post processed it. I still have to learn more about editing. Anyway, the important thing is we should not rely too much on editing. Raw is still the best :)

Have a good week fellas! I really enjoyed my weekend with a twist. God bless ;) 

-Key

By the way these our the websites and blogs I usually check out for updates in lomography. You can check them out! ;) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...