Call It Spring

Yaho~! 
I'm back! :D 
In a different layout and in a different aura. Hihi. I really missed blogging. I haven't blogged ever since I went from Baguio last Holy Week and now I'm all aboard to go to Baguio again tomorrow. (feeling Antipolo-Cubao lang yung layo) 
God's grace that I was able to blog again. Many events have passed like Holy Week, Youth Camp, Prayer Summit and many more that I was too lazy to blog. To tell you honestly I got tons of backlogs in my laptop to upload. Huhu D: 

&&&&&&&&&&

Anyway, I started off with my internship already. I'm working at Asian Farmers' Association (AFA) as an intern in their knowledge department. You can link them here: http://asianfarmers.org/ 
 The internship is an answered prayer for me. Though I started off late they still accepted me and I'm glad that the office is 2 blocks away from our dorm. I was also blessed with a supervisor that is so full of creative juices in his mind. When he thinks it's like all things are possible! =) I'll post photos pretty soon because I haven't done my journal yet that is required to pass to our  prof in our internship class. Imagine, we paid for a class that we've attended for only 4 times this summer. @_@v 
And on the 28th I'll be presenting in front of my supervisor about what I've learned in my internship. My gaaaad. kill me now. -___________________- 
Anyway, for now I'm still working out the script fpr the promotional video of AFA that will be shown in Rome (-___-) I wish I took CA rather than IS in this case. SO HELP ME GOD. :| :))






As for my outfit, I'm wearing Chicadora's baby blue croppep top and Missy Twill's yellow floral wreath. This was shot by Tricia and edited by yours truly =) What's up with my messy hair? :p I tried to curl it though it's not successful I think I need to get a better curling iron in that case. I would like to hear from you guys too!!! I'm excited to go back to school. SERIOUSLY.. It will be like 10 months or so before you can call me graduate of Development Studies/UNEMPLOYED. HAHAH. I believe GOD WILL MAKE A WAY! And He will bring me to different places =))

By the way, I'll be having a sweet comeback giveaway at the end of the month so STAY TUNED! 
Kung saan may love, dun tayo!K <3 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...