Sweetheart










 Florals + ribbons + lace + ruffles + butterflies = ME <3  
I'm a newbie at styling. Back then I wasn't that too conscious of what clothes I'll wear for a day. Being simple isn't that bad. But some people will call you "Manang" for being "too simple". Nowadays, people eventually becomes a fashion critique. But for me, I don't really care what people will think about the clothes I wear or how weird do I look because at the end of the day the worth of "being yourself" could mean much more than what others being told you to do. For me, it was all about the collaboration. Fashion exist within a time frame. After a month, a trendy style can eventually be too old for the other party. So that is what I'm telling you about, give your style a part of who you are because it's timeless. Whether it looks fashionable or not, it's like wearing your heart out to the public. "Indifference" it is an important matter that will keep you on the track of being "beyond stylish". People think that the stranger they look the stylish they are. No, it's about mixing the best style you can make out of limited resources and being confident to do the cat walk even you're just walking out to the mall with your friends. So there, my first post. Thank God, I'm already done with my first blog post. See you lolas! 

{1}

If you're interested to be a model for fashion portraits. Click here and PM me at my facebook account. You can also check my portfolio here. It's my facebook page called Tasting Art Photography. This is how we roll ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...