My heart skips a beat with polka dots


OMG!!! My best day ever! I finally found the one :"> The one I've been looking for a few months now. I think I'm gonna cry when I saw this dress. This red dress with white polka dots in it. It was like I found my soul mate that I've been looking for a long time. Talk about nostalgia? HAHA. Anyway, I'm really glad I was the one who found this amazing piece and reserved it right away though I'm having a tight budget for these past consecutive days. I'm really dying or this dress so I can't help but to buy it. Good thing there's an internet. Hihi. Asidefrom the red one, I also reserved the black dress. I'm really addicted to polka dots, I SWEAR. <3 

Plus, I got a discount for these dresses. Online shopping is really the best! :)) 
Check out Lou Shoppe Uno's new collections HERE. One of the best online shops where I've bought unique pieces of pre-loved clothes. Hihi. I'm so kiliiiiiiiiig. 




PHOTO FROM LOU SHOPPE UNO 


PLUS, it has a detachable collar. How cool is that? :)) 






Anywho, before I've got to see those amazing pieces above I've sold my polka dot dresses because I'm now thinking of having new set of dresses and tops in my wardrobe. Now, I think I’m gonna play with the colors, patterns and different accents naman  to help drive my outfit into my desired look.  


This one is sold already :p 




this



and this too :p



And this lovely baby blue skirt is the piece I've bought from last week's school fair. :p I was thinking of selling it, but yea. A friend of mine saw this photo in my desktop and asked me if I'm going to sell it. And I said yes so she then right away said she would buy it. Juju. Sorry ladies, I'm about to post it sana with other items. Hihi. But I'm gonna find another one like this. SWEAR :))



That's all for now! 
If you want to hire me as your personal shopper or you want me to find unique pieces for you, you can contact me. Just send the details HERE.


<3, K



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...