AGNES: Answered prayer :)



I took this photo on my 2nd day in Baguio while everybody else are busy with their tasks. I've been asking my elder brother Christian to buy me a 50mm f/1.8 D lens for quite some time now. The lens can really shot perfect bokehs when you use it. He told me that he will buy me the lens if I would be able to pass our thesis proposal defense. But what really made me motivated to pass my thesis proposal defense is the statement that he said few years ago. It is that not all the good things that you've done should have come with a reward  
That in everything you do you should give your best whether or not you'll gonna have a reward after a job well done. A good lens could help you capture a beautiful scenery yet it will not all be the basis of how good  your photography is. With the right angle, good composition, settings and most of all a passion with what you do will drive you to capture a very captivating moment. A lot of times these are times that cannot happen again or happens only once in your life so be ready to set your camera every time you travel ;) 






The day I've received my 50mm f/1.8 D lens our dog Yuri became my first subject. This dog is kind of really old. He came to our house when I was 10 and I think he was 3 or 4 already that time. And  now I'm not sure if he's already 12 or 13. Normally dogs die at the age of 12 but apparently with God's grace he's still alive and kicking and still becomes our gate keeper/ "bantay" in our house. Hihi. He can really smell if someone entering our house is a bad person or not because he barks like a K9 dog if he can smell that you are a bad person ;p But he's very sweet and he's hair kinda fall because of his age. (Falling hair? Use Head & Shoulders) Haha 











Since I have my new baby in hand I named my lens Agnes after the cute kid Agnes in Despicable Me. Hihi.


See you chicas! Happy Easter :* 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...