From cherries to strawberries










This is another lazy Sunday for me. I was sick that's why I wasn't able to sing in church and was feeling very uncomfortable that day. But then I was so happy that I was able to attend the service even I'm not feeling well and even totally given my whole self in worship for God. So at this point, I've come to realize that it wasn't a lazy Sunday after all. And I'm still able to dress up for Him this way beyond the sickness I carry inside :) My mom told me that I should dress up every Sunday decently. (And that's the thing I failed to do this Sunday) She even told me that wearing your heart out on Sundays makes God very happy because He knows that you've prepared to dress up beautifully because of Him. But the most important thing is preparing  to open your heart to listen to what He will say through the words of  His mouth. The very thing that I always remind myself is that no matter what happen, God still loves me inside and out. Because I am His origami (workmanship) So no matter how sick I was I'm still confident wearing this outfit and forget about the sickness I'm feeling for the moment. It was so uplifting that even I felt so sick that day, people would still tell me "Hey, you look good", "I like your shorts", "That bag is so cute". Sighed and looked up thanking God that I could still feel pretty out of the sickness I feel. Our body is the temple of Christ, so whatever we do with our bodies reflects how we are taking care of the gift that God has given us. You might feel not pretty for the moment, but hey! look around you... There are people who are incomplete outside but filled inside :) 
Choose what everyone else choses not to see ;)

For this look, I'm wearing gray sleeveless inside and floral shorts for my bottom. I thought of wearing my denim jacket for my top to give a wholesome look.  DRESS UP FOR GOD. It's like being pretty in front of your boyfriend or husband with a respect when He looks at you ~ eyes glimmering, and what He sees is only you. Hihi :) 

Till my next post lolas! 

P.S. I was wearing my white sneakers here that I bought 3 years ago in Japan, still alive and kicking ;) I always remember my eldest brother with this pair of shoes because he also have one that exactly looks like what I'm wearing here. Oh ye, I miss my brothers so much...  

{4}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...