Cradle me like a flower



"Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies."
Proverbs 31:10

Spring is almost over and yet I'm still starting to feel the sweet breeze. I feel it in my skin and eventually warms up my mind. I wish that one day Spring would be the only season for a year. I was in the mood of wearing floral long sleeves this day though it's quite hot for a Sunday afternoon. The make-up fairly gave me an edgy look with a twist of an innocent style in the outfit. This is the continuation of my blog post From Cherries To Strawberries aiming the smokey eye make up effect. The make up was a bit softer because we took it later than the post From Cherries To Strawberries. Now that I've completed 36 palettes of eye shadow I think I can now play with the smokey eye effect. Hihi, I'll post the results soon. I really love painting; on the wall, on the paper and on the face. Haha! :) 
By the way these are the flowers that my brother's girlfriend brought on Mother's Day for my mom. Thanks to her for making my Mom and Grandma special on Mother's Day. 














1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...