Two Stops Over







Oh hi there folks! So this would be my first blog post for the sweet month of July  . My creative juices are really knocking me to post the things I have in mind yet what I do lack for now is a TIME to blog :| It has been a month since I moved to my dorm. Oh yes, an all girls dormitory in front of my school so I won't be LATE in class. (that's what my mom said) And oh, mind you.. we still have a curfew until 10 pm. Hihi :)) Enough with the dormitory thing = LIVING ALONE. Aside from lacking time to blog I also can't find any photographers around to take my photos for my blog. I mean I can teach them how to shoot but it will still be a different thing specially with the way that I want it to be shot. But alas! I found someone who volunteered to be my photographer in this blog, you'll meet him pretty soon <3

&&&&&&&&&&

And oh, I almost forgot who was the guy in this blog post. Hihi. His name is Ronnie, a friend of mine who is aspiring to be a model. We've done this shoot for almost half a year now and those photos waited 6 months long just to be posted here :p Still working with my portfolio. For quite some time I fell in love with monochrome photography. I look at them as timeless, clean and very secretive photos. Whenever I have a chance to take a look at my old photos specially when I was young I can still have the feeling that it was taken just yesterday or a moment ago. Photos refreshes memories like flashbacks that we have in soap operas and movies. Somehow there are memories that are not quite worth remembering. But in the back of your mind there you are still hoping you had the courage to take that little step to change the history. But what's meant to be is as is will be. :) So there, I'll hop in to my 2nd blog post in this blog post. It's a 2 in 1 blog post! :p Hihihi. 

---FIN---











So there, I had a time in doing my 2nd blog post in another blog post :p What I have in this blog post is none other than my new polka dot dress! Yipee! At least I had a maroon one though I'm really fond of the ones that Minnie Mouse is wearing :O But then what I love about this dress 
is that I looked so vintage and indeed a classy one. Pairing it with my black shoes (school shoes :p) with a ribbon on top made this outfit look wholesome. The dress was a bit smaller to my size but when I saw that this was on sale I didn't had any second thought of buying this polka dot dress. By the way, this is the second time I bought online and I really loved the shop because the clothes they sale are really my type "vintage" :). 
Just click HERE and add their account CLOSET MONZTER :) 

&&&&&&&&&&

And that was me being really mean :| By the way the photos were taken in "wichkraft" at Katipunan, it will be our new tambayan now. You should try their black tea, it's really delicious :p I hope I gave justice in blogging THE TEA SHOP  :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...