I CAME BACK AS A BURRITO


Before anything else I would like to say sorry for being MISSING IN ACTION for like half a year.
I mean I was literally stuck with my last semester in college and I felt like what I post here doesn't make sense at all since I only had a little time to post about something. And since I'm having twists and turns because of the deadlines for the last 6 months I wasn't able to update this blog from time to time. 

     I started this blog on MAY 2011 and when I had no time to post anything I thought of shutting this blog down bidding goodbye to my promising career as a blogger. HAHAHA. Yea. PROMISING CAREER MY FACE. HAHAHAHA (I can't stop laughing) But seriously though I wasn't one of the promising bloggers right now who worked really hard for their blog to be known I really thank my 18 followers who had been following me since 2011. HAHA. Talk about loyalty here. Though writing wasn't my gift I really appreciate you guys commenting on my posts or patiently reading the long posts I blog. Blogging is one of my ways to step out of my comfort zone. When I blog it's like I'm talking to an imaginary friend (I know, I am such a psychopath hahaha) where I could tell this friend what I did the whole day or what I wore today and how fun the day was. It's like making a connection and a trust as if the readers were just right there listening to my stories as they read my blog. 

A lot of things happened after 6 months from my life as a college student to a total bummer right now. And second thing is that the long hair I've waited to grew for a year was cut up to the shoulder length and was permanently curled. Yes, that's how life is for a burrito. And lastly, after graduating from college I immediately moved here to Japan to basically be with my family and not because of work. But somehow I realized that some of my plans will not happen the same way twice, I can't eat if I won't work and what I do right now is to take every opportunity to finally work in the field where I really love to be.  It must be exciting and I have a lot of things to share to you about Japan in my future posts. 

Thanks for reading this and I'm glad to be back as a burrito! God bless you all =)  


OUTFIT
Coat: Mom's
Top and skirt: JELLYBEAN 
Wedge: Payless









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...