October Splash


 Photographers: Junelyn Tabelin & Olivia Dela Rosa
MUA: Kerlyn Rufino & Olivia Dela Rosa
Taken at Forest Hills Golf and Country Club













I was the one who asked them to take a photo of me in this bulldozer. Hihi. I was thinking about Bumble Bee of Transformers while sitting here :pp 


After roaming around the subdivision, we were amazed to see this kind of setting. So we didn't missed to take a photo of me sitting here. Teehee! 
Sir Patrick Uy who was my teacher in Basic Photography taught us that if ever we might encounter a scenery that we have never seen before, we should take a photo of it. Because that very moment might never happen or cannot be seen again.


This is how my friends and I spent our October. 
Actually, Ate Ava and I are the ones who originally planned this shoot few months ago since I have a month to enjoy my sembreak. We thought of doing something productive this month. Teehee! With our creative juices and talented crew we have come up to these photos! Yoohoo. 
With our first theme we were aiming to kinda apply a gypsy vibe with the 7 in 1 dress I'm wearing. Yes, you heard it right. I bought this royal blue 7 in 1 dress a year ago basically to wear this after my debut party. But since I was exhausted already I didn't changed my gown with this anymore. 
Here you can see 7 looks that you can make use for casual wear. With our shoot, we used the 4th look to give my body a shape and to come up with a goddess like look. Though we didn't came up with the gypsy vibe that we're aiming we still made the look quite nostalgic. 

TRIVIA: We made Ate Ava's  black leggings turned into a turban. (Thanks for my sister-in law's creativity)
Hihi. Kung gusto may paraan, kung ayaw may dahilan.


To have the gypsy vibe, I think Ate Ava and I should thought of wearing something like these photos below: 

1. Printed skirt 



2. Accessories (with gypsy elements)



3. Bandana



4. The choice of color 

Basically, we used one color for that theme which made the photos have the goddess vibe and not gypsy. 
And technically gypsy looks are very detailed and composed of a lot of patterns that make their culture very distinct. Haha! We basically made an opposite outcome of our peg. We made the look clean and free yet my facial expression are quite edgy. I don't really like to smiling in photo shoots basically because I consider myself as a dead kid. :| HAHA.



Alas! I think we've made a blast with our second theme. 
EDGY 

Bowler hat and peacock earrings by Me
Jumpsuit and bracelet by Olivia Dela Rosa
Snakeskin heels by Kerlyn Rufino

Photo taken by: Olivia Dela Rosa & Junelyn Tabelin
Post processed by Me 

We've taken few photos with this shoot because we were so tired looking for a place where we can shoot in the golf course. There were people playing and we can't just jump in in front of them and take some shots. Or maybe wait for the ball to bump into our heads that will cause us to say goodbye in the world at this young age. :p Though we were so tired shooting all day we still planned to have another shoot in our free day. 
And I guess it would be months from now since 2nd sem will start this November 8 already. Juju D: 






I really had fun with this shoot. I really thank the crew; Ava Dela Rosa, Kerlyn Rufino and Junelyn Tabelin. 
You guys made my sembreak very productive. And I thank you all for making this shoot happen. 
Once in a bluemoon lang kaya to, sana maulit tapos si ate junelyn naman model :p  

TO GOD BE THE GLORY! 



Interested for fashion portraits? (Just click their names and it will lead you to their facebook page)

Contact: 
(Photographer) 

(Freelance Make-up Artist)

(Freelance Photographer)


Or simply fill out our form here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...